Friday, September 30, 2016

Recipe for a fizzy drink without manmade Vitamin C

Since I saturate my body - daily - with lots of silver in the form of hydroperoxide of silver, I have to avoid the ingestion of manmade Vitamin C due to its ability to encourage the occurrence of argyria in the flesh while undergoing so much absorption of silver through my skin during my baths with the stuff, plus my slothful tendency to avoid the use of natural citrus fruits, or fruit juice in general, and add to this my inability to adequately thirst for water to quench my need to hydrate myself, I have discovered I can make an adequate substitute for natural fruit juices and avoid manmade Vitamin C to help me get sufficient fluids to hydrate somewhat better than if I didn't 'fake' myself into drinking more fluids at all.

Into a mixing container I add /to taste/ some sugar (coconut sugar in my case), then some powdered calcium carbonate, powdered potassium bicarbonate, a light sprinkling of food grade diatomaceous earth, and a premixed blend of pure food grade powdered acids of citric, malic and tartaric. Blend, stir or shake, and dispense half a spoonful into an empty glass and add some water and swirl or stir.

Mmmmmm, yum! And no manmade Vitamin C. Goes good on granola sweetened with a little licorice root powder!

The acid blend linked to above is from Home Brew Ohio composed of 50% Malic Acid, 40% Citric Acid, and 10% Tartaric Acid.

And if your tummy should ever get upset with you, just nibble on some beeswax. That'll fix it.

If I want Vitamin C, I can always get the natural kind from sprouting some lentils, or else buying some fresh produce from the grocery store, such as lemons or grapefruit.

But there's no reason, no good reason, to encourage the formation of argyria and then blame the silver. Not a chance.

Scientific inquiry requires honesty plus accuracy - which are not two easy qualities to get right all the time since "the devil is in the details" and "those not skilled in the art" will surely fail and either blame themselves or blame their benefactor who passed this story onto them.

Neither outcome is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment